Sudbury collision close road
POLICE have called for witnesses after a woman was in collison with a motorcycle on East Street in Sudbury this morning.Emergency services were called at 9:55am to find the woman had sustained serious leg injuries.
POLICE have called for witnesses after a female pedestrian was struck by a motorcycle on East Street in Sudbury earlier today.
Emergency services were called to the incident at 9:55am this morning to find the woman had sustained serious leg injuries.
She was taken to hospital while the driver of the Suzuki motorcycle was detained for questioning by police.
The Girling Street end of East Street leading to Waldingfield Road was cordoned off while police carried out investigations. It remained closed all morning and is expected to be clear by 1:30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Police have asked any witnesses to call the serious collision investigation team on 01473 613500.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Woman's body found in village home
- 3 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 4 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 5 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 6 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 7 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 8 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 9 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 10 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes