Sudbury: Electrical fire at doctor’s surgery

FIREFIGHTERS were called to reports of a fire at a doctor’s surgery.

Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service was alerted to reports of a fire and smoke from an electrical box within the doctor’s surgery in Siam Place, Sudbury.

Two crews from Sudbury were mobilised to the fire which broke out just before 8am this morning.

The occupants were alerted to the problem thanks to smoke alarms in the premises.

Crews discovered the fire was out on arrival and declared the incident under control by 8.20am.