Sudbury parents encouraged to sign up for understanding teenagers course
- Credit: Archant
Parents in Sudbury are being encouraged sign up for a course which will help them understand one of life’s great mysteries – their teenager.
The Understanding Teenagers course is an informative course which will help parents navigate some of the trickier parts of teenage life.
The Eden’s Project in Sudbury has received funding to enable EPic Youth Clubs workers Stuart and Jude Ayling to be trained to deliver a course of seven sessions, which are free.
The only cost is a course manual for £7.50.
Some of the teen topics include how to talk with your teenager about difficult topics, handling conflicts without all-out war, and how to build your teenager’s self-esteem.
You may also want to watch:
The seven sessions will be at Eden’s Project, on Gainsborough Street, on Tuesdays at 6:45pm until 8:30pm starting on June 5 and running every Tuesday until July 17.
To register for the course, contact 01787 375247 or email email@example.com
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 3 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 4 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 5 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 6 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 7 Thunderstorm warning issued in Suffolk as heavy rain forecast
- 8 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
- 9 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 10 Familiar faces galore, 'Chequebook FC' and the start of something big? - Town head to Portsmouth