Sudbury: Police renew appeal for missing man Lee Hill
SUFFOLK Police still need help in trying to trace a missing Sudbury man who has not been seen for five days.
Lee Hill, 36, from Ballingdon Street, Sudbury, was reported missing to police at about 4pm on Monday.
He was last seen leaving an address in Constable Road, Sudbury, at about 6pm on Sunday. He left the address on his white mountain bike.
Mr Hill has not made contact with his friends or family since, which is considered out of character for him and police are becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare.
Police have made several enquiries to establish where Mr Hill is and searches have been carried out in the town near to the river.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Hill’s mobile phone and tobacco tin were found near to the river and Suffolk Lowland Search and Rescue team, together with the police helicopter, have been used to search the area.
Leaflets have been handed out around shops and pubs in the area in the hope that someone may have seen Mr Hill and enquiries have been made within Essex where it is believed he has contacts.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 3 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 6 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 7 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 8 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 9 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 10 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
Mr Hill is described as white, 5ft 7ins tall, of slim build with a skinhead. When he was last seen he was wearing black jogging bottoms and a light grey Adidas jumper and he also often wears a baseball cap.
He has a distinctive tattoo on his neck with the name ‘Chloe’ written in large letters, he has a bold cross on his right hand wrist, and bold stars on his left arm and he also has a piercing on the back of his neck.
The bike he left on is described as a while square framed Scott mountain bike with black front forks.
Police are asking for anyone who has seen Mr Hill or knows of his whereabouts to contact the duty sergeant at Sudbury Police on 101.