Sudbury: Robber snatches handbag from woman’s walking frame
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 70s has been robbed of the handbag that she was carrying in her walking frame.
The robber struck at around 2.10pm yesterday as the woman was walking along the alleyway between Winch and Blatch on Market Hill in Sudbury.
She was pushed in the shoulder from behind and her handbag, which she was carrying in her mobility walking frame, was snatched.
The man then ran off down the alleyway in the direction of the bus station.
He is described as white and around 5’9-5’10” tall. He was wearing a tight-fitting cap or hat, a coat or top in a dirty grey/blue colour, and old scruffy-looking trousers, possibly jeans.
You may also want to watch:
He has also been described as wearing a striped top.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 6 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 9 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 10 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband