Do you recognise these Sudbury views?
- Credit: Archant
These stunning images show Sudbury as many will never have seen it before - from high above.
The best that the town has to offer - with its tranquil riverside locations and bustling neighbourhoods both new and old - was captured by local photographer Martyn Smith.
Originally from west Yorkshire, Martyn moved to Sudbury with his parents and brother when he was just seven years old.
He started flying remote controlled helicopters around five years ago and then progressed to a small drone.
His current drone is a DJI Phantom 2 which has the camera on it.
You may also want to watch:
These pictures were taken over the Springlands area, the River Stour and the area towards Henny.
Many thanks to Martyn for allowing us to feature his work. We will be showing you more of Martyn’s pictures and videos on Enjoy Sudbury More.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 3 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 4 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 6 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 7 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 8 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 9 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 10 'We were shamed'... Pompey boss Cowley offers no excuses