Sudbury Sports Centre fitness suite receives facelift
- Credit: Archant
The fitness suite at Sudbury Sports Centre has undergone a facelift with new equipment and redecoration.
South Suffolk Leisure (SSL), which runs the centre, has updated the strength equipment, enhanced the free weights, refurbished the cardio equipment as well as redecorating the suite.
SSL says the new strength equipment is in line with the increasing popularity and benefits around resistance and weight training to develop strength.
The centre aims to encourage people of all ages and abilities to lead an active lifestyle by offering a wide range of physical activities.
A January offer is available at the centre to join the gym on a 12-month budget gym membership at only £12.50 per month (with no joining fee) using promo code NJF18 at www.ssleisure.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
People can upgrade to a full membership for use of the group fitness classes and the Kingfisher’s facilities for £32 per month.
For full details of activities and clubs visit www.ssleisure.co.uk or pop into the centre.
- 1 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 2 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 3 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 4 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 5 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 6 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 7 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 8 'Keep the faith' - Town fans on poor start and what needs to change
- 9 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 10 Mike Bacon: Oh, what have we done to deserve this?