Summer art fair in Sudbury
- Credit: SUDBURY SUMMER ART FAIR
A selection of works by the best East Anglian artists will be on display at the Sudbury Summer Art Fair
It returns in July with more than 50 professional artists and artisan crafters showcasing their work at St Peter's church and cultural centre in Market Hill in Sudbury town centre.
The event is curated and managed by artist and businesswoman Michele Webber.
It runs from July 2-14 and visitors can see paintings, printmaking, jewellery, pottery, fused glass and more.
"This year it will run concurrently with 'Sudbury as our Canvas', where pupils at Thomas Gainsborough School turn Market Hill and the shops surrounding into an exhibition space," a spokesman said.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors will also be able to enjoy artwork from sthe school at the exhibition.
The exhibition preview evening is Monday July 1 from 7pm to 9pm and will be officially opened by Mark Bills, director of Gainsborough's House at 7.30pm. All are welcome.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 2 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 5 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 6 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 7 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 8 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 9 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 10 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
Show guide booklets are available from Sudbury Library, Simply Handmade at Woodhall Business Park, and The Art and Frame Centre in Friars Street, plus local shops and cafes.
For more details go to the art fair website.