Sudbury: Three men bailed in connection with street robberies
SUDBURY: Police bail three men following town centre robberies
THREE men have been released on police bail in connection with three robberies that took place in Sudbury before Christmas.
On the evening of Wednesday 22nd December a woman was assaulted and robbed of her handbag and phone on Suffolk Square, before a man was found collapsed in Newton Road later that night. He had also been assaulted and personal items were missing.
Then, in the early hours of Christmas Eve, a man was assaulted and robbed of his mobile phone on Cornard Road.
Three men were arrested on suspicion of robbery on Wednesday 29th December and questioned by police.
You may also want to watch:
A 27-year-old man from Sudbury has been released on bail to return to Bury St Edmunds Police Station on 12th February.
A second 27-year-old man and a 25-year-old man, both from Sudbury, have also been released on police bail to return to Bury St Edmunds Police Station on 24th February.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm