Sudbury: Woman goes missing from West Suffolk Hospital
POLICE officers are today appealing for help in tracing a 68-year-old woman who went missing yesterday morning.
Shirley Cassman of Melford Road, Sudbury was last seen at West Suffolk Hospital at around 10am yesterday, before leaving the premises.
A Suffolk police spokesman said she has not been in contact since.
Ms Cassman is described as white, 5ft 8ins, of slight build with shoulder length blonde hair.
She was last seen wearing a three-quarter length grey coat, red leggings or trousers and Ugg boots and also wears glasses. She may also be wearing a bobble hat.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are concerned for Ms Cassman’s welfare and are asking anyone who may have seen her to get in contact with Suffolk Police immediately on 101.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 5 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
- 9 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence
- 10 7 pretty villages in Suffolk