Ever Given's arrival date at Felixstowe port yet to be confirmed
- Credit: Suez Canal Authority/AP
The arrival date of the Ever Given, the vessel which has been freed from the Suez Canal, to the Port of Felixstowe is yet to be confirmed.
The 200,000-tonne container ship ran aground in the Egyptian canal on March 23, blocking international trade between Asia and Europe.
It had been due to dock in Rotterdam in the Netherlands on April 3 before arriving in Suffolk three days later.
Salvage crews managed to refloat the Ever Given on Monday after it prevented hundreds of ships from sailing through the canal for nearly a week.
Many ships opted to take the longer detour round the African continent instead of waiting for it to be freed.
You may also want to watch:
The Port of Felixstowe has said the vessel is not due to arrive within the next week and was unable to give any indication regarding the progress of its journey.
All ships arriving at the port in the next seven days are listed on the port's website.
- 1 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 2 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 3 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 4 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 5 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 6 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 7 Blues star looking forward to 'getting down to business'
- 8 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 9 Bridal shop opens in well-known former Sudbury bookshop
- 10 Gameday: 'Lots of work to do' - Town fans on Millwall defeat