Suffolk: A12 clear after rush-hour smash
Traffic congestion on the A12 has eased following a three vehicle collision earlier today.
Motorists faced delays near Stratford St Mary following the incident.
The crash led to queues of up to five miles earlier this morning.
The incident happened on the southbound carriageway near junction 30 just before Stratford St Mary shortly after 8am.
Nobody was injured in the collision but debris from the vehicles was strewn across the road.
You may also want to watch:
As a result of this the road was partially closed, resulting in heavy congestion.
The wreckage has since been cleared from the road but drivers still face delays following recovery work.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 6 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14