Four new coronavirus related deaths reported at hospitals in Suffolk and north Essex
- Credit: Archant
Hospitals in Suffolk and north Essex have reported four new coronavirus related deaths.
Two of these deaths were reported by the East Suffolk and north Essex NHS Trust which runs Ipswich and Colchester Hospitals.
It’s not clear at this stage in which hospitals the deaths occurred.
A further two deaths were reported at West Suffolk Hospital.
Nationally, as of Saturday, over 28,000 people have died having tested positive for the coronavirus.
New data is expected later this afternoon.
- 1 Major west Suffolk reopens after lorry and car crash
- 2 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 3 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 4 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 5 'It was unanimous... this season's not dead' - Ashton on why Town sacked Cook
- 6 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 7 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 8 North Stander: We've become a sacking club - and that makes me uneasy
- 9 Ashton on whether a new boss is lined up, the type of manager he's searching for, possible reunions and Town's timeframe for an appointment
- 10 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia