What will the weather be like in Suffolk and Essex into Christmas Day and beyond?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Forecasters have given the latest predictions for the weather in Suffolk and Essex leading up to Christmas Day and beyond.
Weatherquest’s Richard Jones said tomorrow (Friday) was expected to begin with some mist and fog patches, similar to this morning’s conditions.
It will feel mild for the time for year, with temperatures of up to 10C, but rather grey and cloudy.
Mild temperatures are expected to continue throughout Saturday and Sunday.
Mr Jones said there were likely to be occasional bright spells throughout the weekend, though southwesterly winds could also bring some drizzle.
You may also want to watch:
Christmas Day is also expected to start off dry and mild, though more unsettled weather is forecast to develop, bringing rain from the evening into Boxing Day and beyond.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 3 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 4 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 8 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 10 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid