No new coronavirus cases confirmed in Suffolk – but regional figure rises
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
Public Health England has recorded no new coronavirus cases in Suffolk, although the regional figure has continued to rise.
The number of people who have tested positive for the virus in Suffolk remains at 13, although there are thought to be other untested cases in the county.
Neighbouring counties have seen a rise.
In Essex, 12 new cases were confirmed, bringing the total number of positive tests to 43.
Norfolk and Cambridge now have 17 and 16 cases respectively.
You may also want to watch:
For the east of England as a whole – which for the NHS stretches as far as Buckinghamshire, there are 183 confirmed cases, the second lowest of the seven English regions. Yesterday’s figure stood at 147.
Sadly, 177 people have died nationwide as a result of the virus.
- 1 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 4 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 5 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 6 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 7 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 8 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 9 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 10 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed