Suffolk weather: Fine start to the week but unsettled weather to come
- Credit: citizenside.com
Suffolk and Essex will see a fine start to the week but predictions show unsettled weather will bring cloud and rain to eastern counties later on.
Monday will follow in a similar theme to the weekend with prolonged sunny spells bringing warmer weather, although a cool breeze will keep temperature down to the low double digits.
However, a noticeable change is expected on Tuesday, with cloudier weather setting in which is predicted to bring some heavier showers on Wednesday and Thursday.
Phil Garner, forecaster for East Anglian based Weatherquest, said: “Today is looking like a fine day across the region with some long sunny spells.
“There will be a easterly breeze which will keep temperatures down to 12C.
You may also want to watch:
“More cloud will move in this evening and there is the possibility of a few showers over night.
“There will be a noticeable change in the weather on Tuesday with a lot more cloud in the air.
- 1 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 2 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 3 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 6 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 9 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 10 Fiat 500 on its side after crash in Woodbridge
“It will be unsettled for the rest of the week and on Wednesday and Thursday there is a risk of one or two slightly heavier showers.”