No coronavirus related deaths recorded for third consecutive day
- Credit: Archant
Hospitals in Suffolk and north Essex have recorded no coronavirus related deaths for three deaths in a row.
No new deaths were reported at either of ESNEFTs hospitals in Ipswich and Colchester.
West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds didn’t report any new deaths either.
Only four deaths were reported in total at hospitals across the East of England, with all four being in south Essex.
In total, only 51 deaths were recorded nationally.
You may also want to watch:
The last recorded coronavirus deaths in our area were reported on Sunday at an ESNEFT hospital.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 3 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 4 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 5 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 Goals, vision and chats with a legend - how Town's loan stars are doing
- 8 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre
- 9 Suffolk braced for Indian summer before forecast showers next week
- 10 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight