Bright, sunny weather set to stay for a few more days - but thunderstorms to come
- Credit: Archant
More days of sunshine and warm weather are on the cards for Tuesday and Wednesday but it’s also set to change later this week, say forecasters.
“It’s really pretty similar to the last few days,” said Chris Bell from forecasters Weatherquest.
“Quite a bit of sunshine, warm and quite humid overall for most of us.”
The only exception to this will be the chance for a few heavy showers and thunderstorms on the western side of the county, towards the Cambridgeshire border during the late afternoon and into the evening.
Top temperatures today will be 23 or 24C inland and slightly cooler along the coast.
You may also want to watch:
It will be a similar day tomorrow with a largely sunny day, although there will be some more cloud around.
This pattern of weather will come to an end on Wednesday night into Thursday.
- 1 These are the neighbourhoods in Suffolk where Covid rates are still rising
- 2 Campaign against two more solar farms gathers strength in Suffolk villages
- 3 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 4 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 5 'I thought we were really good' - Lambert's assessment of dire 1-0 home loss to Peterborough
- 6 Matchday Recap: Town lose as McGuinness puts through his own net
- 7 Man who had sex with underage girl avoids prison
- 8 Ipswich Town 0-1 Peterborough United: Toothless Town beaten as McGuinness own goal settles it
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 home loss to Peterborough United
- 10 Covid-19 cases continue to fall across region, latest statistics show
An area of rain is expected to arrive from the South East leading to a much more unsettled and wet day.