Bright, sunny weather set to stay for a few more days - but thunderstorms to come
- Credit: Archant
More days of sunshine and warm weather are on the cards for Tuesday and Wednesday but it’s also set to change later this week, say forecasters.
“It’s really pretty similar to the last few days,” said Chris Bell from forecasters Weatherquest.
“Quite a bit of sunshine, warm and quite humid overall for most of us.”
The only exception to this will be the chance for a few heavy showers and thunderstorms on the western side of the county, towards the Cambridgeshire border during the late afternoon and into the evening.
Top temperatures today will be 23 or 24C inland and slightly cooler along the coast.
It will be a similar day tomorrow with a largely sunny day, although there will be some more cloud around.
This pattern of weather will come to an end on Wednesday night into Thursday.
- 1 'Lads have different levels of where they are' - Cook on Norwood and Barry
- 2 Paul Cook on social media 'drama queens' and a trip to Gateshead
- 3 'It's a genuine personnel issue' - Cook on goal errors
- 4 Child rapist jailed for offences dating back to 2005
- 5 'The answer to your question is in my reply' - Cook on whether he'll go with Bonne or Pigott
- 6 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 7 Time Team using latest technology to investigate Sutton Hoo
- 8 Woman receives life ban from owning dogs after sheep were mauled
- 9 'That is the calibre'- Oxford boss on potential transfer move for Norwood
- 10 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
An area of rain is expected to arrive from the South East leading to a much more unsettled and wet day.