What is the weather going to be like today in East Anglia?
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Things are certainly cooling down as we head into the armistice weekend but we can expect some sun as the day progresses.
Suffolk and Ipswich will have woken up to cool temperatures of 5-7C this morning but at least it wasn’t the 3C experienced by those in Norfolk.
We can expect dry and cool skies across the region this morning with some sunny spells peeping through.
Grassy areas and shallow valleys may experience some mist creeping in as well.
The wind is likely to pick up in the afternoon bringing with it some cloud from the south.
You may also want to watch:
Thankfully we are likely to be free of showers and things will begin to pick up by the time we get to the evening.
Expect highs of 12C throughout the day, so make sure you wrap-up warm.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 3 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 4 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 5 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 6 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 7 Thunderstorm warning issued in Suffolk as heavy rain forecast
- 8 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 9 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 10 Familiar faces galore, 'Chequebook FC' and the start of something big? - Town head to Portsmouth
Temperatures are likely to drop into the single figures, with lows of 9C throughout the night.
Come back to us for all your news and weather.