Temperatures set to drop as thunderstorms arrive
- Credit: citizenside.com
After days of scorching temperatures, the mercury is set to take a tumble as thunderstorms take hold.
Thursday could see thunderstorms in the county, with the change in weather more likely to come in the afternoon.
Despite the storms, temperatures will stay warm at around 30 or 31C.
However, from Friday temperatures will start to drop with fresher feeling days on the way.
The mercury will drop to the mid 20s which will continue to through the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
More thunderstorms could be on the way over the weekend with Sunday set to be wetter but forecaster say this could be more hit and miss.
The Met Office has a yellow weather warning for thunderstorms for much of England from now until Monday night.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 5 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 6 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 7 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 8 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
- 9 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 10 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence