Mixture of sunny and showery weather on the cards across the weekend
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
This weekend could prove to be a real mixed bag of weather with forecasters predicting both sunshine and showers on the cards.
Saturday morning will start off sunny but there may be some isolates showers in some areas by early afternoon.
By mid afternoon some areas will feel largely warm although there may well be some wind around.
Top temperatures today will reach 24C.
Overnight the showers will die out leaving a dry and sunny start for Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
The rain could return, however, with showers coming in from the west that could be heavy and even thundery at times.
The top temperature expected tomorrow is also 24C.
- 1 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 2 Paul Cook's takeover worry and why he cancelled today's pre-match press conference
- 3 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 4 Former Ipswich Town chairman Sheepshanks on American takeover, Evans' tenure and an 'exciting' future
- 5 Family's heartfelt tribute to 'devoted mother' of four who died in crash
- 6 Legend Drogba's message for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 7 Four-vehicle crash closes A14 petrol station for more than 15 hours
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Town linked with Feyenoord defender as Edwards 'attracts interest'
- 9 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 10 'I absolutely want to be part of it' - Skipper Chambers on Cook and his Town future
The new working week is likely to start off very similar to this weekend with a mixtures of sunny mornings and rainy afternoons.