Revealed: Two thirds of people in Suffolk are clueless on the latest tech jargon
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A survey has found people in East Anglia are not familiar with the latest tech buzzwords. See how well you do by taking part in the quiz here.
Survey results have revealed that people in the East of England scored below average when tested on the latest technology jargon.
The survey and quiz, which was created by LanguageLine, found the average score for Brits was 30.8%. However, our region only managed to score 30%.
The age group that scored the highest were 25-34 year olds they managed to get 35% on the test, the least savvy were the 45-54 year olds who scored just 24.7%.
When broken down by gender it showed that men scored 35.3% and women scored 26.7%.
You may also want to watch:
Would you know the definition of ‘Blockchain?’ What about ‘Peopleware?’
Take part in the quiz and see how well you do, can you score higher than the average Brit?
- 1 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 2 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injury at department store
- 3 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 4 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 5 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 6 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 7 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 8 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 9 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 10 The Town players who have improved their stock in pre-season
Tag friends in the comments to see how well they do.