Bundles of joy! Meet the cute Suffolk babies born in February
- Credit: Natalie and Ian Scott
Welcome to the latest babies to be born in Suffolk during the national coronavirus lockdown.
Already 2021 has been a difficult year for many people, with tough restrictions on people's daily lives to curb the spread of the illness.
It has been a particularly difficult time for new parents, who would otherwise be showing off their new arrivals to friends and family but have otherwise had to cope with the challenges of bringing up a baby on their own.
However, these beautiful bonny babies have made coping with lockdown life just that little bit easier.
We want to congratulate all of those who have become new parents so far this year - so here is a chance to show off their new arrivals and celebrate the babies with our latest gallery.
You may also want to watch:
Later this month, we will be appealing for photos of the babies born in March for our next gallery.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 3 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 4 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 6 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 7 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw
- 8 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 9 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 10 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed