Halloween babies ‘dress to impress’ as mini monsters, tiny terrors and precious pumpkins
- Credit: RUTH LEACH
Babies and toddlers have undergone a terrifying transformation into ghosts, ghouls and miniature monsters as they “dress to impress” for the Halloween season.
Visitors to Suffolk Babies’ sessions in Ipswich, Kesgrave, Felixstowe and Stowmarket have been making the most of the fancy dress costumes of offer.
While teachers have dressed as Batman, the younger guests have been kitted out as tiny ghosts, precious pumpkins and more.
Suffolk Babies’ chief executive Jo Cresdee said they had been “dressed to impress” for the special spooky classes, which include baby massage, baby and toddler yoga, music and movement and story time.
“Whilst it is a giggle seeing all the costumes it is an important leveller,” she added. “Mums who may have found it hard to reach out and make friends suddenly have something in common with the woman sitting next to them - it is a brilliant way to really strengthen our community bonds.”
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.suffolkbabies.co.uk to find out more about the not for profit organisation which provides antenatal education.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 3 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 4 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 5 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 7 'We were shamed'... Pompey boss Cowley offers no excuses
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired
- 10 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move