Suffolk: Bright and sunny with scattered showers
It will be another sunny day for the county but a few scattered showers are expected.
Temperatures may dip slightly because of a cool northwesterly breeze and climes will reach a high of 13 �C.
It will be dry throughout the evening and generally clear.
However, mist patches may form and result in frost on the ground in some areas.
The temperature is expected to reach a low of 2 �C.
You may also want to watch:
At present there are no reported incidents on Suffolk’s roads.
Keep checking this website for updates.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 5 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 6 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 7 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 8 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 9 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 10 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town