Suffolk/Cambridgeshire: Male crash victim is named
ONE of the victims of a road accident at the Suffolk/Cambridgeshire border has been named by police.
The crash happened on the A1101 Mildenhall Road just south-east of its junction with the B1382 Mile End Road at Littleport on Saturday just after 4.30pm.
It involved a silver Honda Accord, driven by a man, which was travelling south-east and a green Mazda2, driven by a woman, which was travelling in the opposite direction.
The vehicles ended up in a ditch and both drivers were declared dead at the scene.
The Honda driver has been named by police as 26-year-old Bradly Todd Ring of Main Street, Littleport.
You may also want to watch:
Police are not yet in a position to name the woman driving the Mazda as formal identification has not yet taken place.
The police, ambulance service, the fire service and the emergency medical charity Magpas attended.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 8 'Absolutely the right manager for this football club' - Ashton backs Cook to turn Town around
- 9 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 10 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
Police are appealing for anyone who witnessed the collision or either vehicle just prior to come forward.
Call Cambridgeshire Police on 0345 4564564.