Suffolk: Chimney blaze extinguished

Firefighters tackled a chimney blaze at a home in a Suffolk village.

Crews were called to a property in Edwards Lane in Bramfield at 5.32pm this evening.

One fire engine from Halesworth attended the incident and on arrival crews found a chimney well alight.

Firefighters used chimney gear and a stirrup pump to tackle the blaze.

The fire was extinguished at 6.15pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus