Suffolk: Chimney fire at village pub

Fire crews were called to a pub in a Suffolk village to tackle a chimney fire.

Firefighters were called the blaze at the The Bull public house in Troston, near Bury St Edmunds shortly after 3pm today.

One fire engine from Ixworth was called to the incident and crews used chimney equipment to tackle the blaze.

The fire was extinguished at 3.26pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus