Suffolk Constabulary appeal for witnesses after assault in Felixstowe
- Credit: Archant
The incident happened at around 12.40pm on April 2.
A man aged in his 60s was fishing at the edge of the promenade near the Orford Road end of Sea Road when he was assaulted by a man who was walking his dog.
The suspect is then alleged to have accused the other man of casting the line from his fishing rod too near to his dog.
He then pushed the victim from his chair, causing him to fall 3ft onto the beach.
It is understood that the victim sustained no injuries as a result of the fall.
You may also want to watch:
The male suspect is described as being in his 70s, approximately 5ft 11in tall and of a stocky build.
He was wearing a brown coat, a dark woolly hat and was walking with a black and white border collie breed dog.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 3 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 4 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 5 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 6 'Our most complete performance of the season' - Cook on 4-0 win at Portsmouth
- 7 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 8 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 4-0 win at Pompey
- 10 Thunderstorm warning issued in Suffolk as heavy rain forecast
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any knowledge of it should contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting crime reference number 37/17757/18.