Fears for welfare of missing teenager
- Credit: Archant
Concerns have been raised over the welfare of a missing teenager.
Suffolk Constabulary has launched an appeal to trace Jake Nichols after the 19-year-old was reported missing on Friday, January 18.
Jake was last seen at approximately 11am on Friday morning at his home in Bury St Edmunds and has been missing since then.
A police spokesman said: “There are concerns for his welfare.
“Officers have made a number of enquiries to locate him but are now appealing for any sightings of him, or for anyone with information about where he is, to come forward.”
Jake is described as white, of slim build with brown hair. He is thought to be wearing a dark grey hooded top, black jogging bottoms and trainers.
Police have also released a photograph of him to help jog people’s memories.
- 1 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 2 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 4 Dispersal order put in place for coastal town
- 5 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 6 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 7 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 8 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 9 Suffolk beauty spots ranked among best in UK
- 10 A12 blocked following two vehicle crash
Anyone with information regarding Jake is asked to contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting ref 330 18/01.