Fears for welfare of missing teenager
- Credit: Archant
Concerns have been raised over the welfare of a missing teenager.
Suffolk Constabulary has launched an appeal to trace Jake Nichols after the 19-year-old was reported missing on Friday, January 18.
Jake was last seen at approximately 11am on Friday morning at his home in Bury St Edmunds and has been missing since then.
A police spokesman said: “There are concerns for his welfare.
“Officers have made a number of enquiries to locate him but are now appealing for any sightings of him, or for anyone with information about where he is, to come forward.”
You may also want to watch:
Jake is described as white, of slim build with brown hair. He is thought to be wearing a dark grey hooded top, black jogging bottoms and trainers.
Police have also released a photograph of him to help jog people’s memories.
- 1 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 2 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 4 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 5 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 6 Matchday Live: Town two down in 'season-defining' game as Harrop sees red
- 7 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 8 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Disused village Post Office reopening as deli and coffee house
- 10 'It's time to embrace a new challenge' - New Ipswich chief announces Bristol City exit
Anyone with information regarding Jake is asked to contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting ref 330 18/01.