Two charged with drug dealing after car stop in west Suffolk
Two Suffolk people have been charged with drug dealing offences after officers stopped a car in the west of the county.
Suffolk police stopped the vehicle in Walsham Road, near Ixworth, on Tuesday, when they arrested a man and woman and took them to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
Chasey Price, 22, of Bury Road, Rickinghall, was later charged with possession with intent to supply a Class B – cannabis – driving while disqualified, driving without insurance and failure to provide a specimen for analysis.
Jasmine Elvin, 25, of Catchpole Walk, Dickleburgh was charged with possession with intent to supply a Class B drug – cannabis.
They both appeared before Suffolk Magistrates’ Court in Ipswich on Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
Price was remanded in custody to appear at Ipswich Crown Court on Thursday 16 August. Elvin was bailed to appear at Ipswich Crown Court on the same date.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 4 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 5 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 6 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 7 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 8 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 9 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 10 Friends reunited, points to prove and more goals, please - Town face U's