Two charged after drugs raid on property in Ipswich
- Credit: Google
Two people have been charged with drug offences following a raid on a property in Ipswich.
Officers carried out a drugs warrant on the home in Nansen Road, Nacton, on Friday morning, where they made two arrests.
A 25-year-old man and 17-year-old boy were both arrested and taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
Abbas Uddin, 25, of Nansen Road, Ipswich was charged with conspiracy to supply class A drugs between September 15-June 29.
The 17-year-old from Ipswich was also charged with conspiracy to supply class A drugs between 15 September 2017 and 29 June 2018.
They both appeared before Suffolk Magistratess Court this morning where they were remanded for a for further hearing at Ipswich Crown Court on Monday morning.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town out of Trophy after shootout loss
- 2 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 3 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 4 Weather warning issued as Suffolk could see snow fall tomorrow
- 5 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 6 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 7 New animal feed mill planned for Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Flood alerts issued for Suffolk coast ahead of expected high tide
- 9 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 10 Plans submitted for Suffolk equestrian centre's new home