Old Bill accuse obstructive ducks of fowl play
- Credit: Suffolk Constabulary
A rowdy rabble of feathered felons caused an unusual obstruction for Suffolk police officers patrolling their rural beat yesterday.
Suffolk Constabulary shared a picture on social media of the offending flock of delinquent ducks, which PC Barber and PC Phillips came across “causing congestion” in Little Glemham, near Framlingham.
The photo quickly gained more than 750 “likes” on Instagram and a further 240 on Twitter – as well as an assortment of duck related puns.
Karen Simmons praised the police for having “quacked” the case, while Edward Packard suggested the officers should get the culprits “up before the beak”.
Healthwatch Suffolk’s chief executive Andy Yacoub, asked whether the obstruction had taken place in “Great Waddlingfield”.
You may also want to watch:
It is not known what became of the feathered offenders, who are thought to have taken flight before the old bill could accuse them of fowl play.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 7 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 8 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 9 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 10 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'