Mystery surrounds Haverhill police ‘incident’
- Credit: Archant
Police have made an appeal for anyone who saw anything suspicious in the lead up to an “incident” in Haverhill.
However, mystery still surrounds exactly what happened in Cambridge Close, Haverhill between 8.15am and 8.45am yesterday (Wednesday, January 23).
The force released a statement late last night simply saying it was “appealing for information after reports of an incident in Haverhill”.
No other details have yet been released about what happened, other than that a man has been arrested in relation to the incident.
The statement released from Suffolk Constabulary also said: “There is not believed to be any wider threat to the community.”
You may also want to watch:
The force is now appealing for anyone who saw anything suspicious, specifically if this was in the area close to garages at the end of Cambridge Close at the time the incident took place.
Anyone with information about the incident should contact Suffolk police on 101.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 3 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 4 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 5 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 6 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 7 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 8 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence
- 9 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 10 A blow for Cook as trusted assistant Richardson gets full-time Wigan job