Suffolk drugs officers arrest three after uncovering suspected stash of crack cocaine
- Credit: Google
Specialist drugs officers found a suspected haul of crack cocaine during a raid at a property in west Suffolk.
Officers from Suffolk Constabulary’s West Suffolk Scorpion arrested three people on suspicion of dealing Class A drugs after attending the property in the area of Exning Road, Newmarket, on Saturday.
Acting on information about suspected drug dealing, officers gained entry into the premises and arrested a 29-year-old woman and 42-year-old man, both from Newmarket and an 18-year-old-man from Hemel Hempstead.
“All three were detained on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of class ‘A’ controlled drugs,” a Suffolk police spokesman said.
“Officers recovered a quantity of what is believed to be crack cocaine and a large quantity of cash.”
You may also want to watch:
The woman and 42-year-old man have now been released under investigation while police inquires continue.
The 18-year-old man remains in custody at Edmunds Police Investigation Centre.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 3 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 4 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 6 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 7 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 8 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 9 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 10 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash