‘Vehicle seized’ - Suffolk police take illegal cars off the road as part of Operation Admiral
Police in Suffolk have seized two uninsured vehicles early this morning.
In Mildenhall, officers tweeted a picture of the BMW seized as part of the force’s Operation Admiral to stop illegal driving.
“The owner of this BMW decided it would be ok to drive on the back roads through Mildenhall at 4am without insurance,” officers tweeted.
“So we decided to seize it.”
Soon after in Hadleigh, officers seized another uninsured vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
Hadleigh Police tweeted: “Vehicle seen being driven by female with provisional driving licence and no one accompanying her and no insurance. “Vehicle seized.”
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 3 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 4 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 5 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 6 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 8 Fiat 500 on its side after crash in Woodbridge
- 9 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 10 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will