Two more patients test positive for coronavirus in Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Two more patients have been diagnosed with coronavirus in Suffolk bringing the total to 15.
The data, released by the Public Health England today, March 21, show that the number in Suffolk has risen by two, up from 13.
Despite the official daily figures it is widely accepted that there are more unconfirmed cases across the region and the country.
In Essex, the number of confirmed cases has now increased to 45.
MORE: All bars and restaurants in UK closeThe total number of cases in the East of England increased from 128 to 221.
It is not known who the people are or where they are being treated at this time.
MORE: Follow all of our coronavirus coverage hereThe total number of deaths in the UK rose to more than 233 today, with the Department of Health and Social Care announcing that 53 people in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have died due to the virus i the past 24 hours.
You may also want to watch:
Latest data shows that the number of people with the disease in the UK now stands at 5,018.
One person has sadly died in Essex while receiving treatment at Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 4 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 5 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 9 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 10 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw