Suffolk: County set to enjoy a spell of warm weather over the next week
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Suffolk can look forward to more warm weather over the weekend and into next week.
Although there is an outside chance of rain in some areas of the county, and it could be slightly cooler on the coast, the majority of Suffolk will experience temperatures in the low to mid 20s.
The middle of next week sees a higher chance of rain but the temperatures will still stay reasonably high and recover towards the Bank Holiday weekend.
Weatherquest forecaster Chris Bell said: “It looks like it’ll stay pretty warm over the next week.
“We’re looking at highs above 20C (68F) and up to 23/24C.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s going to be warm everywhere. It may be a little cooler on the coast but even there it’s going to feel quite pleasant.
“The warmer temperatures will probably come next Tuesday and Wednesday. I do think we’ll see 24C, maybe even 25C by then.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 3 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 9 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 10 CCTV issued after thieves steal almost £900 in toys and food from B&M
“There is an outside chance of rain in central and eastern parts of Suffolk but I don’t think they’ll be very widespread.”
Mr Bell added the temperatures for this time of year are usually in the mid-teens, so the weather predicted for the next few days was at least three or four degrees higher.
PANEL: How does England compare to the other places in Europe this weekend?
Corfu – 21C
Madrid – 24C
Majorca – 23C
Milan – 20C
Venice – 18C
Athens – 24C
Istanbul – 22C
All Sunday max temperatures.