Suffolk: Crews called out to a series of car fires across county
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called out to three car fires in Suffolk in the early hours of Saturday morning.
One crew from Princes Street was called to a car blaze in Stoke Street, Ipswich at 1.14am.
The crew was on the scene at 1.19am and found the car was well alight – the blaze was brought under control by 2.18am.
One crew from Needham Market was later called to a blaze on the B1113 in Needham Market at 3.33am.
They arrived at the blaze 10 minutes later and it was brought under control by 3.49am.
You may also want to watch:
A fire crew in Felixstowe was also called out to a car blaze in High Road, Trimley St Martin, at 3.40am.
Firefighters found the car was well alight and they used to hose reels to extinguish the blaze by 4.15am.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 6 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 7 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 8 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 9 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 10 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village