Suffolk: Crews tackle two vehicle fires
CREWS have attended two separate vehicle fires in Suffolk early this morning.
In Ipswich at 1:16am, firefighters from Princes Street attended a car fire in the public entrance to Bourne Park on Stoke Park Drive.
They arrived to discover the car well alight, and used 2 breathing apparatus and one foam hose reel jet to extinguish the blaze, which was under control by 1:42am.
Then at 4:05am, a crew from Sudbury was called to a van fire in Valley Road, Great Waldingfield.
The vehicle, which is believed to have been stolen, was well alight by the time they arrived. Police were called to the scene, along with a second Sudbury fire crew.
You may also want to watch:
Two breathing apparatus and two hose reel jets were needed to extinguish the fire. Firefighters had the incident under control by 4:42am.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 5 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 7 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 8 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 9 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 10 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win