Patient in 20s among those who die with coronavirus
- Credit: Archant
A patient in their 20s is among eight more people who have died with Covid-19 in hospitals in Suffolk and north Essex.
East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust (ESNEFT) confirmed six coronavirus patients had died at Ipswich and Colchester hospitals.
Three patients, one in their 20s, one in their 80s and one in their 90s, have died in Ipswich.
A further three patients, one in their 90s, one in their 80s and one in their 70s, have passed away in Colchester.
All patients had an underlying heath condition.
You may also want to watch:
Nick Hulme, chief executive of ESNEFT, said: “Our thoughts and condolences remain with the patients’ families and loved ones at this difficult time.”
Meanwhile, two patients in their 80s with underlying health conditions have died at West Suffolk Hospital.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 7 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 8 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 9 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 10 Suffolk shops struggling to secure fresh meat as CO2 concerns deepen
Dr Stephen Dunn, chief executive of the West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust, said: “Our thoughts and condolences remain with their families and loved ones at this difficult time.”