Wednesday could be the hottest day of the year so far in Suffolk
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
Suffolk is set to bask in the sunshine this week - with Wednesday set to be the hottest day of the year so far.
Weather forecasters are predicting temperatures to climb again in the south east of England after clear skies on Sunday.
While clouds are possible on Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday could be the hottest day of the year so far - potentially beating the 26C recorded in Treknow, Cornwall, on Good Friday.
Zoe Johnson, meteorologist at East Anglian forecasters Weatherquest, said: “Monday will be another sunny day.
“There will be plenty of sunny spells, but there will also be a light breeze.
You may also want to watch:
“Wednesday will be definitely be the day to look forward to.”
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 3 Matchday Recap: It rains goals at Portman Road as Town hit six
- 4 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 5 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 6 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 8 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 9 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 10 Ipswich Town 6-0 Doncaster Rovers: Evans leads the way as ruthless Blues cut loose under the lights