Suffolk/Essex/Warwickshire: Missing man Paul Robinson is thought to have been in Ipswich and Chelmsford
A SEARCH for a missing man has been extended to Suffolk and Essex.
Paul Robinson, 39, was reported missing from his home in Rugby on Tuesday, February 21.
Searches have been conducted locally and information gathered since February indicates that Mr Robinson has been travelling around particularly in the south east of the country.
It is believed that he went to Chelmsford library in Essex where he took out one book, but failed to return it and his family has had an overdue notice.
Then during the past two months it is believed that he has been to Ipswich Library where once again he took out one book which he failed to return, so his family has received another overdue notice.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Warwickshire Police Protecting Vulnerable People team are keen to make contact with Mr Robinson so that his family can be reassured that he is safe and well.
They have authorised the national charity Missing People to produce posters in locations in Essex and Suffolk in the hope of tracking Mr Robinson down.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 3 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 4 Film crews begin shooting Amazon show in Suffolk village
- 5 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 6 Dog-friendly pub set to reopen in east Suffolk after major revamp
- 7 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 8 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 9 GP warns of 'Latitude effect' as cases rise among young people
- 10 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
Missing Persons co-ordinator Mick Boissonade said: “Mr Robinson has been missing for nearly eight months now and we are anxious to know where he is and that he is all right, so that his family can be reassured.
“We would urge him to contact someone to let us know that he is safe, or anyone who has seen him or knows of his whereabouts to contact us.
“We only want to know he is safe and well and if he does not want anyone to know where he is then the information is confidential.”
Mr Robinson is described as white, 5ft 7ins tall with short brown hair.
Anyone with information is asked to telephone Warwickshire Police on 101 or 01926 415000.