Warning: Heavy rain coming this week
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk and north Essex are braced for a downpour of rain tomorrow with a yellow weather warning issued for the region.
The Met Office has issued the yellow warning for rain in the East of England ahead of the forecasted day-long deluge.
The weather warning comes into force at 3am on Wednesday and will last until 2pm.
Bus and train services are likely to be delayed and flooding in homes, businesses and on roads is possible.
However, no flood warnings have been issued so far in East Anglia.
You may also want to watch:
The rain is expected to be accompanied by gusts of up to 20mph.
But Thursday is forecast to be mostly dry and bright, with only a low chance of rain expected for the rest of the week.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 8 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 9 Two cars set alight in two different streets
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week