Driver in hospital after car collides with BP filling station shop
- Credit: Google
A driver was taken to hospital after their car collided with a shop on a filling station forecourt.
Police and paramedics were called to the BP filling station in London Road, Brandon, on Friday afternoon.
Firefighters from Thetford, Brandon and Mildenhall stations were also called to the scene.
It is thought a driver suffered a medical episode before the car collided with the shop.
A police spokesman said: "Suffolk police were contacted at 3.21pm today to attend the BP filling station on London Road in Brandon following a single vehicle collision where a car collided with a shop on the forecourt.
"Emergency services attended the scene and the driver of the vehicle has been taken to hospital by land ambulance for medical treatment.
"Police believe that the driver may have suffered a medical episode just prior to the collision."
- 1 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injury at department store
- 2 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 3 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 4 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 5 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 6 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 7 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 8 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 9 The Town players who have improved their stock in pre-season
- 10 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe