Firefighters called to electrical fire inside shower
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews were called to a street in Haverhill this afternoon after an electrical fire broke out within a shower.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service were called to Withersfield Road in Haverhill shortly before 2pm on Saturday following reports of a house fire.
Two crews from Haverhill were mobilised to the scene along with an officer.
On arrival they found an electrical fire within a shower.
Crews used three breathing apparatus and one hose reel to extinguish the fire.
You may also want to watch:
A thermal imaging camera and positive pressure ventilation was also used to clear smoke and check to see if the fire had spread any further.
A stop was called on the fire just before 3pm.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 3 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 4 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 7 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 8 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 9 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 10 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'