Man freed from burning car
- Credit: ANDY THOMSON
Firefighters freed a man trapped in a burning car in Suffolk.
Firefighters were called around 7pm on Saturday, December 1 to reports of a road accident on the A134, near the village of Assington.
Four engines were initially mobilised and two attended the scene to find a man trapped in a burning car.
Firefighters cut the man free of the vehicle and paramedics were called to the scene.
The extent of the man’s injuries are unknown.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses reported seeing an air ambulance land at the scene as well.
It is not clear whether the man involved left with the land ambulance or air ambulance.
- 2 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 3 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 4 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 5 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 6 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 7 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 8 A14 closed after serious crash between van and car
- 9 How busy was Bury St Edmunds town centre as lockdown eased?
- 10 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
The East of England Ambulance Service have been approached for comment.