Fire service called after woman, 32, becomes ‘trapped’ under horse
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
The fire service and an ambulance have been called after a woman became ‘trapped’ under a horse.
Firefighters were called to the scene of the incident in Brandon Road, Broadwell, by the ambulance service shortly after 7.10pm today (June 3).
Three fire engines from Bury St Edmunds attended the scene.
A fire service spokeswoman said the woman, 32, had become “trapped” under the horse – although was unable to confirm what had led to the incident.
Crews stood down at 7.48pm, when the woman was left in the care of the ambulance service.
The woman and horse’s conditions are not currently known at this time.
- 1 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 2 'Versatile, hungry, athletic and technical' - McKenna on new signing Bakinson
- 3 'I'm not bothered... he can go' - Pearson on Town target Bakinson
- 4 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 5 See inside £1.25m bungalow for sale in one of Suffolk's 'poshest' villages
- 6 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 7 Nine Ipswich players who could follow Nsiala out the door this month
- 8 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 9 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 10 Kenlock departs as defender joins familiar faces in League Two