Firefighters tackle chimney fire at home in Brandon

Firefighters had to tackle the chimey fire. Picture: GETTY IMAGES/ISTOCK PHOTO

Firefighters had to tackle the chimey fire. Picture: GETTY IMAGES/ISTOCK PHOTO - Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto

Firefighters were called to tackle a chimney fire at a home in Brandon, west Suffolk, in the early hours of this morning.

Suffolk Fire and Rescue was alerted at 3.35am that a chimney fire had gripped a house in Manor Road.

One crew from Brandon station attended, and used chimney rods and small tools to put out the flames by 5.45am.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus