New venue to host the Eat Suffolk Food and Drink Awards 2020
- Credit: Archant
The best food and drink businesses in Suffolk will be celebrated at a prestigious annual awards ceremony.
The first details of Archant's Eat Suffolk Food and Drink Awards 2020 were announced yesterday to key figures in the industry, along with event supporters.
The gathering was at The Apex in Bury St Edmunds, which will host the awards for the first time next April.
A full launch, including details of how to enter, will take place later this year.
Speaking yesterday, Jayne Lindill, editor of Suffolk Magazine and the awards host, told how the event had become a prestigious fixture on the county's calendar.
You may also want to watch:
And celebrated chef Pascal Canevet, whose restaurant Maison Bleue was crowned the best in Suffolk in the 2019 awards, told how special it was to win an award at the event - and encouraged businesses to enter.
For more details, visit the website
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 3 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 4 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 5 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 7 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 8 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 9 Two cars set alight in two different streets
- 10 600 protesters form 'human wall' to oppose Sizewell C sea defences